Friday, December 12, 2008

Your Guide to Lotusphere

For those of you who are going to Lotusphere for the first time, I would strongly suggest that you check out Andy Donaldson's blog post. My first trip to Lotusphere was greatly enhanced by reading and following the links on Andy's post from last year. I don't think I would have had as much fun or knew what to expect had I not found his blog and the helpful information he has in that post.

I would also suggest listening to the Taking Notes Podcasts. I listened to a lot of good information in the podcasts that also helped me prior to going to Lotusphere.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year. If I could offer any little bit of information or helpful advice, it would be this... if you are new to the world of Lotus and Lotusphere, and read a lot of the blogs, don't be afraid to approach and talk to the bloggers. They are a great bunch of people and are just like you and me. I tend to shy away from talking to people who do a lot of Lotus blogging, thinking that they are unapproachable. This is not the case. They are welcoming and very approachable... and a lot of fun to be with.

If you are fortunate enough to be able to attend Lotusphere, have fun, talk to the bloggers, make some new friends.

Man... I wish I was going...

No comments: