Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lotusphere 09 - Probably not going to happen for me this year...

As much as I enjoyed going to my first Lotusphere back in January, 2008, the chances for me going in January, 2009 are slim and none.

We've got too much going on here at work, and I'll probably be going to Orlando in May for the Oracle/Peoplesoft/JD Edward User Conference.

I'm a little more than disappointed, but seeing that the Swan and Dolphin rooms are pretty much booked and I'd have to stay at one of the other properties (not that there's anything wrong with the other properties), I'm kind of glad. I really like staying at the "host" hotels for a conference, as it is easier to be able to get back to your room to drop things off, if you are right there, rather than to have to take a shuttle back to the one of the other properties.

Hopefully, I will be able to attend Lotusphere in 2010.

I hope you all have a good time, and have a drink or two for me.

1 comment:

Andy Donaldson said...

That stinks dude. Sorry to hear you won't be there.