Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Quickr question

I'm still playing around with Quickr on Greenhouse, I have a question about the Quickr Connector and sending emails.

Let's say I have an email I would like to send to people internally (employees) and externally (vendors, customers, etc.), and I have an attachment to accompany the email. I know that with the connector, I can choose to send a link to the document, rather than the attachment itself. Since we do not allow access to our servers by people who are not employees, what happens with this email to those external people? Do they get a link that they cannot access? Do they get the attachment itself?

What I would like to see happen is that the internal people receive the link and the external people receive the attachment. I'm not seeing that as an option with the Quickr Connector at the moment.

Just wondering...

1 comment:

Martin Humpolec said...

I'd be surprise if it should recognize who has access or not. But it'd be woderful at the same time :)