Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can't be getting sick...

Not much has been going on this week. Got golf league tonight. Playing the front this week. Would really like to put a complete round together today. I'm thinking like a 36 or 37 for the night.

I feel like I'm coming down with something. It started yesterday with sneezing. I just thought it was some tickle in my nose that wouldn't go away. Well, the tickle finally went away, but the sneezing and runny nose is sticking around. Took some meds last night and this morning, and hopefully will begin to feel better as the day goes by.

Got a whole weekend planned of things to do around the house. Today is my last day of work this week. I'm taking Thursday off (we get Friday and Monday off for the Memorial Day holiday... we've got four floating holidays... Friday is one of them.) I will be painting the inside of my garage on Thursday, and then painting the garage floor on Friday. Our garage floor, when wet, is like an ice skating arena. When the kids play with their squirt guns during the summer, and the garage floor gets wet, it becomes dangerous. I'm hoping that this stuff I bought from Lowe's will help resolve this problem.

My son has a baseball game on Thursday night, so hopefully the painting of the garage walls and ceiling will go quickly and I'll have time to get cleaned up to go to the game.

I can't be getting sick. I've got too much to do this weekend!

No comments: